Royalty Free Stock Photo Description
University of Washington Raitt Hall inside Quad. Raitt Hall was built in 1916 with architects Bebb and Gould. It was called Home Economics Hall until 1946, when it was renamed after Effie Raitt, director of the Home Economics Department from 1912-1945.

Keyword Tags
select a stock photo download file format:
Large JPEG Download - $20.00
4256 x 2848
Medium JPEG Download - $5.00
2128 x 1424
Small JPEG Download - $5.00
1064 x 712

Michael Tu photo by
Michael Tu