Yellow Brick Road was formed in 2009 by musicians who had played in different popular Belarussian groups before.
Nowadays Yellow Brick Road became well known not only in Belarus but in Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and the Czech Republic. "Guys plays funny and sparkling mix of rock-classics from different times - from hard rock to rock-n-roll, from psychedelic to funk - music critics said.
• In April 2009 the band released their debut EP «We have something good for you».
• In June 2009 guys became the winners of the International Rock-Line Festival in the city of Perm (Russia), where they were playing for 30,000 people.
• LP "12 stories» was released In August 2009. in September YBR played a tour in Belarus, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia to support the album.
• In February 2010, Yellow Brick Road released EP «Cat and Dog» and went to the second part of European tour. During the month YBR were playing in Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Germany and the Czech Republic.
• In May 2010, Yellow Brick Road will be a headliner of the Moscow Music Festival AVANT with The Horrors and Asbo Kid.
• In June 2010 YBR plays on “Rock for Beavers” – biggest rock festival in Belarus.
• In June 2010 was chosen to represent Belarus at the international festival Rock Night in Zielona Gora (Poland)
• August 24, 2010, exactly one year after the release of their debut album "12 Stories", Yellow Brick Road released their second studio album titled "Honeymoon" and went to tour in support of him in 18 European cities, where in the 3 weeks they played 25 concerts.
• 26th of November 2010 – presentation of the new album “Honeymoon” in the biggest club of Minsk (in the near future, this concert will be released on DVD)
• In spring of 2011 selected as the official Deep Purple support Yellow Brick Road - is the magic element of famous fairy-tale "The Wizard of Oz". Road paved with yellow bricks - the path, in the end of which a dream comes true.